If conditions are deemed too dangerous to operate or it is raining persistently then the skipper will make the decision to cancel the Seafari.

We try to give the customer as much notice as possible, if the forecast is very poor this decision will often be made the day prior to the trip.

However, weather conditions can change rapidly and sometimes last minute decisions are essential.

Please provide an up-to-date contact number should we need to contact you.