As with any ocean based activity the weather always plays a part. There are certain conditions when a boat trip in the Bay is not comfortable or safe, even if the sun is shining the wind can render the bay unsafe. In an effort to mitigate this we have opened a second departure point on the South Coast, out of Penzance harbour, a 30min bus ride away.
When conditions dictate we will inform all our customers and allow you to either transfer to the South Coast or delay your trip until conditions improve on the North Coast. However, you will not be disappointed with a trip on the South Coast where your trip will take in the fishing port of Newlyn, Mousehole Harbour and the world famous St Michaels Mount.